Job TitleAcademic Student Support Specialist
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Northwest is accepting applications for a full-time Academic Student Support Specialist.
Application Deadline: Review of application will commence immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Application Procedure: Please visit https://tcatnewbern.edu/about/jobs-and-employment for a copy of the TCAT Newbern job application. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and application to:
Teresa Yates, Tennessee College of Applied Technology Northwest
340 Washington St. Newbern, TN 38059
EOE/AA/Title IX/Title VI/ADA Employer
A Tennessee Board of Regents Institution
- Requires a technical diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three years of experience working in a post-secondary institution preferred
- Evidence of excellent communication and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Possess organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Maintain student records.
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports from Banner.
- Input all new students into platform for online Title IX training.
- Prepare certification reports for COE throughout the year.
- Prepare and distribute IPEDS reports.
- Perform all queries of Banner for school reporting needs.
- Conduct research studies and other reports as assigned including the COE Annual Report, TBR Enrollment Report and other institutional reporting.
- Schedule and coordinate Technology Foundations for each student.
- Administer and proctor Nursing Entrance Testing (HESI Test) to all applicants for the Practical Nursing program.
- Work with administration and other departments on campus to ensure the mission of the institution.
- Prepare Annual Satisfaction Survey of alumni and Employer Survey for TBR.
- Help coordinate student events and activities.
- Other duties assigned by Lead Student Services Coordinator, Vice-President and President.