The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Northwest is accepting applications for a part-time evening Truck Driving Instructor.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until position is filled.
Application Procedure: Please visit https://tcatnorthwest.edu/about/jobs-and-employment for the TCAT Northwest employment application. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and application to:
Teresa Yates, Tennessee College of Applied Technology Northwest
340 Washington Street
Newbern, TN 38059
EOE/Title IX/Title VI/ADA Employer
A Tennessee Board of Regents institution
- Candidates must have a high school diploma.
- Must hold a valid commercial driver’s license in Tennessee with a minimum of three years of experience as an over-the-road driver with an exemplary record.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to organize and provide theoretical and practical instructional activities to enable students to obtain CDL.
- Teaching experience and State Certified Third-Party Examiner is preferred.