Job TitleTruck Driving Support Specialist
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Northwest is accepting applications for a full-time Truck Driving Support Specialist.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Application Procedure: Please visit https://tcatnorthwest.edu/about/jobs-and-employment for the TCAT Northwest employment application. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts, and application to:
Teresa Yates, Tennessee College of Applied Technology Northwest
340 Washington Street
Newbern, TN 38059
EOE/Title IX/Title VI/ADA Employer
A Tennessee Board of Regents Institution
- Requires a technical diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three years of experience working in a post-secondary institution preferred
- Evidence of excellent communication and computer skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Possess organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Serve as a point of contact for the Truck Driving Program.
- Assist with recruitment and marketing of the Truck Driving program; including answering phone calls, assisting with walk-ins, disseminating information regarding the Truck Driving Program, and providing tours.
- Work directly one on one with prospective and current students in the Truck Driving Program, to assist them with the necessary tasks that must be done to enroll and or remain in school.
- Maintain files on prospective students and notify them of enrollment date.
- Assist with scheduling students for the CDL examination.
- Assist CDL examiners with data entry, filing, and maintaining necessary reporting to meet state requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.